DatabaseJuly 10, 2019
Knowledge and Database Section
- Submit national reports under agreement of United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), other related protocols, and agreements to the Secretariat of UNFCCC
- Develop a national greenhouse gas (GHG) emission inventory as required by the UNFCCC
- Prepare and publish database related to climate change to national and international communities, including expert list and annual GHG emission assessment reports.
- Develop Measurement Reporting and Verification (MRV) mechanism on mitigation and Greenhouse Gas emission efforts.
- Serve as a national focal point under Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Act as a Secretariat to Thailand’s National Committee on Climate Change Policy (NCCC) and subcommittee/associated committee
- Work or implement as assigned