Measure and Mechanism Section
- Analyze and develop national measures, tools and mechanism on legal aspects, economics, finance, social, environment, among other topics, to drive climate change implementation.
- Analyze and develop measures, tools and mechanism related to climate finance under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, protocols and international agreements with counterpart countries in both bilateral and multilateral levels.
- Develop and suggest national framework for climate change implementation to access financial support, technology, experts and technical knowhow from national and international mechanism.
- Cooperate and support national and international organizations including key stakeholders to be able to access national and international measures, tools and mechanism in driving climate change policy into implementation.
- Serve as National Designated Authority (NDA) of the Green Climate Fund (GCF) and support Designated Authority (DA) on access to international sources of funding.
- Act as a Secretariat to Thailand’s National Committee on Climate Change Policy (NCCC) and subcommittee/associated committee
- Work or implement as assigned.
(Visited 106 times, 1 visits today)